Join MBDC May 22-25 for Sustainable Brands Detroit, the largest peer community gathering of global business leaders committed to brand value creation through sustainably-led innovation. Cradle to Cradle® accredited assessors will be onsite at the Activation Hub at booth #1502 available to talk about how to get your brand’s products and materials on the path to optimization.
Also at the booth you’ll have the chance to see the first-ever Cradle to Cradle Certified™ GOLD T-shirts by C&A, the leading European fashion retailer. These shirts have been assessed and optimized across all five Cradle to Cradle criteria and illustrate the possibility of sustainable fashion for the mass market. One of first Fashion for Good products to be available to consumers, an initial run of 350,000 the Cradle to Cradle Certified GOLD colored and designed shirts will be carried worldwide by C&A come June. Stop by the MBDC booth to get a feel for the shirts before they are released on the market.
Join our Cradle to Cradle family at the following events at Sustainable Brands this year:
- In Search of More Good: How and Why “Getting the Frame Right” is Essential in Design for the Good Life by William McDonough: May 22 at 5:35 – 5:50 p.m.
- Circularity as the Leading Design Principle of Our Time, featuring Stacy Glass and Marisa Guber of the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute: May 23 at 11a – 12p
- William McDonough on Fashion for Good at the “Good Apparel” Pavilion: May 23 at 1:30 – 2 p.m.
- Holistic Reinvention: Win-win Scenarios Emerging from Rethinking an Entire Value Chain, featuring Nour Tayara of L’Oréal: May 23 at 4:15 – 4:30p
- Creating a Better Future: A Conversation with William McDonough, Breakfast Hosted by Shaw Industries: May 24 at 8 – 8:45 a.m.
- Gaining Trust, Business and Brand Loyalty From the Communities You Serve, featuring Ryan Williams of Method: May 24 at 11a – 12p
- Transformational Collaboration: How Leading Brands Are Enabling America’s First Sustainable Urban Agrihood, featuring Gabe Wing of Herman Miller: May 24 at 11a – 12p
Visit the booth (#1502) to talk to an assessor next week in Detroit. If you can’t make it this year, contact MBDC today to learn more about how to get started on certifying your product.