The long-anticipated third version of the Cradle to Cradle (C2C) green product standard will add a new certification level and make energy and water requirements more stringent—at the same time loosening ingredient disclosure requirements—for entry-level certification. Control of the standard has also been transferred to the nonprofit Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute (C2CPII), which announced the changes at a November 14 press conference at Greenbuild 2012 in San Francisco.
- Star-studded Cradle to Cradle gala honors William McDonough
- Version 3 of the Cradle to Cradle CertifiedCM Program is Released
- Products in the PUMA InCycle collection are Cradle to Cradle Certified
- Inhabitat Interview with Green Architect & Cradle to Cradle Founder William McDonough
- Dan Probst of Jones Lang LaSalle highlights benefits of Cradle to Cradle in built environment
- Milliken Commits to Cradle to Cradle Design™ Optimization with Newly Certified Carpet Tiles