William McDonough will be a judge for the second annual circular economy awards, The Circulars. The Circulars, the world’s premier circular economy award program, offers recognition to individuals and organizations from commerce and society that have made a notable contribution to driving circular economy principles. The Circulars is an initiative of the Young Global Leaders taskforce supported by the World Economic Forum, where McDonough currently serves as Chair and leader of the Meta-Council for the Circular Economy.
Entries for The Circulars 2016 are now open online at www.thecirculars.org.
The following are the entry categories for 2016:
- Award for Circular Economy Leadership
- Award for Circular Economy Multinational
- Award for Circular Economy Enterprise
- Award for Circular Economy Entrepreneur
- Award for Circular Economy Government, Cities & Regions
- Award for Circular Economy Investor
- Award for Circular Economy Digital Disruptor
- People’s Choice Award* – New category for 2016. Entries must be submitted by September 1, 2015.
All other entries will be accepted until September 30, 2015. The awards will be presented in a ceremony at the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos in January 2016.