MBDC chemists will be on-site at the Greenbuild International Conference and Expo (Booth #1717) tomorrow and Thursday providing free fast-scans of products by manufacturers interested in getting on the Cradle to Cradle® path to optimization.
Register for a free expo pass and come learn how to begin our 3-step process: Inventory, Assess, and Optimize to get your product certified cost effectively.
What else is happening in Boston this week? William McDonough will be hosting talks at MBDC’s booth Wednesday and Thursday. Mark your calendars!
- Wednesday, November 8 at 10a — Buildings as Material Banks: What’s next for the circular economy? How can materials and products be designed into buildings in a way that can be reused, disassembled and recovered to extend value? Join William McDonough for a 15-minute introduction to this concept featuring Park 20|20, the Netherland’s first Cradle to Cradle®-inspired development, as a case study and participate in an open Q&A session following the talk.
- Thursday, November 9 at 10a — Cradle to Cradle Goes Mainstream: In a recent surge of momentum, companies like Walmart and Home Depot are encouraging Cradle to Cradle. Join William McDonough for a 15-minute overview of where Cradle to Cradle is headed and participate in an open Q&A session following the talk.There are plenty more ways to meet William at Greenbuild this year.
Full conference attendees: don’t miss other opportunities to meet William. Take a look at his full schedule below.
- Tuesday, November 7 at 8:30a (104B) — Design Positive: William McDonough will deliver an opening talk at Built Positive: Exploring Buildings as Material Banks, a pre-conference full day workshop focused on preparing sustainability thought leaders for what’s next with designing for the circular economy.
- Tuesday, November 7 at 4p (West Ballroom) — Design for Good: To close out an inspirational day of summit sessions, William McDonough will speak to advancing sustainable communities through the Cradle to Cradle® mission of encouraging the creation of a wholly positive impact on the planet during this closing summit.
- Tuesday, November 7 5:30 – 8p (Fraunhofer USA Center for Sustainable Energy Systems) — Built Positive Reception: The Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute is hosting an exclusive reception the evening before Greenbuild with William McDonough. Register today and join other materials-minded colleagues from across the Built Positive network.
- Wednesday, November 8 at 1:45p (Shaw Education Lab Booth L2055) — A Walk in the Garden, An Essay of Clues and the Butterfly Effect: William McDonough will talk about his inspirations and process in collaborating with Shaw on three design collections. Seating is limited. Please RSVP here to reserve your spot.
Greenbuild is the world’s largest conference and expo dedicated to green building and design. It is a global experience that provides practical knowledge and applied learning solutions to those who come to convene, connect and be inspired to advance the entire sustainability ecosystem.