MBDC’s senior staff have over 50 years combined experience in sustainable product design and can provide in-depth presentations and practical workshops on the business value of Cradle to Cradle® design for the Circular Economy. Learn how Cradle to Cradle® design and the circular economy can create sustainable business value for organizations and their supply chain partners.
MBDC adds business value through a combination of awareness building and a unique strategic vision along with a practical implementation roadmap for more sustainable product designs.
We achieve this by stimulating product innovation, reducing costs, reducing risks and helping to create better product stories based on the Cradle to Cradle® design framework.
Ask About a Cradle To Cradle® or Upcycle Workshop
Our presentations and practical, hands-on workshops can be tailored to your business or sector and may include the following:
- Keynote speakers for corporate events, national and international conferences on the business value of Sustainability, Cradle to Cradle® design and the Circular Economy
- How to create business benefits by implementing Cradle to Cradle® design for the Circular Economy in companies. Ideal for for marketing , procurement and design teams.
- Conducting practical workshops on Cradle to Cradle® design for the Circular Economy using MBDC’s proprietary “Upcycle Chart” to help create positive, beneficial, sustainable product innovations.
- Integrating Cradle to Cradle® design principles in product development stage-gate systems to deliver more sustaining designs from the product design process.
- Developing and implementing Cradle to Cradle® Roadmaps for products, brands and organizations. How to use Material Health Assessments and the Cradle to Cradle Certified™ products program to help differentiate more sustainable products to your customer or consumer.
- How to communicate the benefits of Cradle to Cradle® and Upcycled product designs in marketing and corporate communications